Saturday, October 31, 2015

#IntPiPoMo FAQ

The Current List

So, before I get into addressing some of the questions folks have asked me so far about IntPiPoMo and participating, I wanted to provide the current list I have for participation! If you'd like to participate, or are just interested in the basic "What is IntPiPoMo", check out this post, and sign up! A reminder that I'm giving away three Steam gift cards at the end, too.

FAQ

I've gotten some questions throughout pimping this event, so I wanted to address some of them for folks at large that are contemplating participating.

Q: Can I sign up during the event itself? I don't know yet if I can/want to participate.
A: Of course! You could sign up the final day if you wanted, though I don't necessarily suggest it.

Q: I don't want to put these on my main blog. Can I use my Tumblr?
A: Yep! Tumblr is technically a type of blogging, called micro-blogging. Some people also have micro-blogs on other platforms, too. These micro-blogs are welcome as a part of the event!

Q: You mentioned photography being allowed, but, what if I wanted to share some artwork throughout the month. Can I use it as a part of my submissions?
A: Most definitely! Whether it's digital artwork, sculpting, etc. I think any form of creativity (outside of words) can tell just as much of a story as words can. Who am I to tell you that you can't utilize these as well?

Q: I don't really want to fill up my blog with photos. Can I participate and utilize photos as a part of my post to count?
A: For sure. Images don't always convey everything you want to write, and sometimes you don't want to make images the focus of a post. You are more than welcome to count images that you include as a part of a post!

Feel free to keep asking questions and signing up! I'll answer them, and post an updated list with more signups. Thank you to the folks whom have signed up so far!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...